My ravebreak doest work in gmod D:

Go down

My ravebreak doest work in gmod D:

Post  Trisongs on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 am

when ever I spown a rave break reado and click on it my head only moves up and down with out no music.
what do I do Sad
Trisongs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ravebreak doest work in gmod D:

Post  Predator on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 am

for some reason mine is dota by bass hunter weird right?
Predator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HA HA HA

Post  nickscv on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:49 am

my ravebreak works fine ha ha ha MUHHAHAHHAA MUHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! IM just trollin no one take this serouisly God damnit!!! stupid dog just crapped on my carpet(im not joking my dog really jsut crapped on my carpet ) it shits like every 2 hours i mean jsut shit 2 times a day thatll be easier for me you should be like the cat and crap in a box then have me pick it up and throw it at my neighbour hopefully shell find it attractive that i like to throw cat shit at her I kinda Loled a tiny bit

nickscv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnippyMirror on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 pm

nickscv wrote:my ravebreak works fine ha ha ha MUHHAHAHHAA MUHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! IM just trollin no one take this serouisly God damnit!!! stupid dog just crapped on my carpet(im not joking my dog really jsut crapped on my carpet ) it shits like every 2 hours i mean jsut shit 2 times a day thatll be easier for me you should be like the cat and crap in a box then have me pick it up and throw it at my neighbour hopefully shell find it attractive that i like to throw cat shit at her I kinda Loled a tiny bit

Okay bro. Even though this was posted a while ago, take a chill pill, quiet down, go to a therapist, and dont type so much in a paragraph. That was a waste of my time reading all of that shit I didnt need to know.
SnippyMirror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

SnippyMirror wrote:
nickscv wrote:my ravebreak works fine ha ha ha MUHHAHAHHAA MUHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! IM just trollin no one take this serouisly God damnit!!! stupid dog just crapped on my carpet(im not joking my dog really jsut crapped on my carpet ) it shits like every 2 hours i mean jsut shit 2 times a day thatll be easier for me you should be like the cat and crap in a box then have me pick it up and throw it at my neighbour hopefully shell find it attractive that i like to throw cat shit at her I kinda Loled a tiny bit

Okay bro. Even though this was posted a while ago, take a chill pill, quiet down, go to a therapist, and dont type so much in a paragraph. That was a waste of my time reading all of that shit I didnt need to know.

Also, stop being a post whore.. stay on topic.
Fishy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum