Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demonic fishy

+2
XDaniel98X
Kiwwi
6 posters

Go down

demonic fishy Empty demonic fishy

Post  Kiwwi Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm

After I reminded repeatedly that you don't talk while your dead, I finnaly gagged everyone talking while they where dead. demonic fishy didn't think that was a good idea so he ungaged everybody. I tried this again and got the same result. I don't think demonic fishy is ready for the power of mod.
Kiwwi
Kiwwi

Back to top Go down

demonic fishy Empty Re: demonic fishy

Post  XDaniel98X Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 am

Kiwwi wrote:After I reminded repeatedly that you don't talk while your dead, I finnaly gagged everyone talking while they where dead. demonic fishy didn't think that was a good idea so he ungaged everybody. I tried this again and got the same result. I don't think demonic fishy is ready for the power of mod.

demonic fishy? ive never seen him online...
XDaniel98X
XDaniel98X

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Dole Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:27 am

No, Demonic dosnt deserver Mod
He got his powers cause newbee was abusing and gave powers, and i have no clue why he just automatically gets mod for no reason, while we have plenty of other members that are ready, and have been waiting for that rank.
Bob Dole
Bob Dole

http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Bob_Dole

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am

That whole incident with Cammy started this. Luckily it was stopped and I think Demonic can talk when he's dead. Isn't it Member and up?
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwwi Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 am

Dragon wrote:That whole incident with Cammy started this. Luckily it was stopped and I think Demonic can talk when he's dead. Isn't it Member and up?

that is not the problem he is unmuting nonmembers who are talking when they are dead.
Kiwwi
Kiwwi

Back to top Go down

Post  RazNiagi Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 am

Kiwwi wrote:
Dragon wrote:That whole incident with Cammy started this. Luckily it was stopped and I think Demonic can talk when he's dead. Isn't it Member and up?

that is not the problem he is unmuting nonmembers who are talking when they are dead.
I don't think he knew the rule. Maybe tell him of the rule? Or if he sees this, there is a rule: Don't talk while you are dead. Goes for non-wG members.
Also, use the correct format.
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwwi Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:36 pm

RazNiagi wrote:
Kiwwi wrote:

I don't think he knew the rule. Maybe tell him of the rule? Or if he sees this, there is a rule: Don't talk while you are dead. Goes for non-wG members.
Also, use the correct format.

i repeatedly said "if you are not a wg member you can not talk while your dead," he should have known after the second time.
Kiwwi
Kiwwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm

I didn't see it :3 sorry kiwwi
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content