Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request

+2
RazNiagi
Akira101
6 posters

Go down

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request Empty How to get Evidence for a Ban Request

Post  Akira101 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Heres the thing, you need proof if you want someone banned, I honestly don't think that the admins are going to take your word for it and just ban them, so you need to obtain some sort of proof to ban them, so here is a way you can aquire such proof for a ban. Using XFire is the easiest option for me. This will allow you to take screenshots and videos, and upload them to the XFire website.

Videos

Pictures are quite big since I'm running on 1920 x 1200, sorry if any are too big for anyone to see.

Step 1: Download and Login to XFire.

Enough said go to the XFire website, XFire and download and create and XFire account, no not a virus... its a legit gaming website and the download is free, same with the account.

Step 2: Configuring Options.
Once XFire is installed and your logged in, you may adjust some of the options for the type of video you would like to record. First go to "Tools" at the top bar of the XFire program, and then click on "Options."

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request XFireTutPic1

After that this window should show up:

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request XFireTutPic2

Modify what you like, make sure it is enabled and make sure you know your binding for recording your video.

Step 3: Getting the Evidence.

Simple just press the record key to record and press such key to stop recording. This is the most simple way of getting the evidence, there is another method of getting better results but i won't be saying that right now, since it is much more complicated than this way. I may modify this post later.

Step 4: Uploading.

Usually when you end the video and exit the game, there should be a window like this:

SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICTURE!!!
How to get Evidence for a Ban Request XFireTutPic3

If this window doesn't appear you can always go to the XFire window and go to "Videos" and click on the video and upload it from there. Its usually highlighted in a light blue bolded text and is at the bottom of the list.

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request XFireTutPic4

The name of the videos are by game, then date and time. you can double click it to view the video and right click then click "Upload Video" and fill in the info and upload it from there.

***NOTE*** The video takes 10-20 minutes to upload depending on the size and length so be patient.

Step 5: Reporting.

Now go to the forums, fill out the report and make sure to include Name, Steam ID, and the Proof in the post. And please follow the format that has been posted by Uber here: Ban Request Template

Screenshots you should be able to figure out on your own, we're all bright people here, so i won't bother posting that, its pretty much the same thing.
Akira101
Akira101

Back to top Go down

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request Empty Re: How to get Evidence for a Ban Request

Post  RazNiagi Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm

*is amazed*
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request Empty Re: How to get Evidence for a Ban Request

Post  Thertowey Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm

o_O
Thertowey
Thertowey

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira101 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Lol, i had some free time, and every other forum i had been on had a thread similar to this so i thought i might as well post one.
Akira101
Akira101

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 pm

This will help all people that suffer from a lack of the F5 button ^^
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisongs Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 am

I can use this to make gmod gmod and tf2 stuff thnks : D
Trisongs
Trisongs

Back to top Go down

How to get Evidence for a Ban Request Empty :(

Post  nickscv Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 am

i should had read this ages ago then that bann request would have actaully gotten some real attention i had to copy and paste the console shit MEh ill go downlaod it now TANKS!!!! i am so happy nowz ima make awsome videos of me sayin you aint got no pancake miX!
YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

nickscv

Back to top Go down

Post  RazNiagi Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 am

nickscv wrote:i should had read this ages ago then that bann request would have actaully gotten some real attention i had to copy and paste the console shit MEh ill go downlaod it now TANKS!!!! i am so happy nowz ima make awsome videos of me sayin you aint got no pancake miX!
You wanna stay on topic? For once? Ever?
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am

RazNiagi wrote:
nickscv wrote:i should had read this ages ago then that bann request would have actaully gotten some real attention i had to copy and paste the console shit MEh ill go downlaod it now TANKS!!!! i am so happy nowz ima make awsome videos of me sayin you aint got no pancake miX!
You wanna stay on topic? For once? Ever?

Newp
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down