Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead System

5 posters

Go down

Dead System Empty Dead System

Post  Goliath Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

K so basically this is one of my random ideas i got when lying in bed,(this one doesnt seem as random as others actually)make it so that when a guard dies his body stays and he appears to be alive on the scoreboard until a guard sees his body and prisoners can move bodies with the now-useless hands and if a guard dies he cant say that hes dead. (also slightly more realistic than having the last guard magically know when all other ones are dead)As for prisoner deaths, they would be reported automatically by guards on a radio. Questions/Opinions? Very Happy

Goliath

Back to top Go down

Dead System Empty Re: Dead System

Post  Trisongs Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm

That is a realy good idea but has one some what bigish flaw who is going to code it how is it all going to come to gether. there might be some way to take it from ttt and put iit into to jail break.
Trisongs
Trisongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Dole Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

Trisongs wrote:That is a really good idea but has one some what bigish flaw who is going to code it, and how is it all going to come together. There might be some way to take it from TTT and put it into to jail break.

This is fun.
Bob Dole
Bob Dole

http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Bob_Dole

Back to top Go down

Post  RazNiagi Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 am

Bob Dole wrote:
Trisongs wrote:That is a really good idea but has one some what bigish flaw who is going to code it, and how is it all going to come together. There might be some way to take it from TTT and put it into to jail break.

This is fun.

This is my job.
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Defaulty Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 am

RazNiagi wrote:
Bob Dole wrote:

This is fun.

This is my job.
THIS
IS
SPARTA
Defaulty
Defaulty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down