Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules

5 posters

Go down

How good is my guide?

Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_lcap50%Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_lcap0%Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_lcap0%Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_lcap8%Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_lcap42%Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules Empty Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules

Post  Fishy Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Last Updated: 1-12-2011

Jailbreak Guide

This is just something I think is needed for the Jailbreak server. There are too many guards that don't know how to be a guard, too many people that don't know basic things, such as last request, last guard, only guard, ghosting etc. I feel this will help people a lot.

Table of Contents

Section 1.0 - Rules and Basics
Section 1.1 - Guide to being a good guards
Section 1.2 - Guide to being a prisoner
Section 1.3 - Guide to being a good warden
Section 1.4 - Official Rule List

S1.0 - Rules and Basics

Code:
Official jailbreak rule list in Section 1.4

In jailbreak, there are a few things about the game that people don't understand. These things include the last request, last guard and only guard. This will basically give information about them.

Controls

F1 - F1 opens the menu. This menu shows rules and controls.

F2 - Drops the current wepon you're holding.

F3 - Switches teams. Press this in Spectator to switch to prisoner or guard. Press this while on guards or prisoners to go into swap list. Swap List means you will randomly be switched to the opposite team.

F4 - Switches to Spectator.

Last Request

Last Request, or LR, is the term used to state what the last prisoner alive wants to happen next round. For example, if a prisoner says they want a freeday, then the next round will be a freeday. LR's can only be given by the last surviving prisoner. They can not be denied unless there is Last Guard (LG).

Last Requests can be denied if they include one or more guards doing something, such as dying by the player, comitting suicide, etc. Other than that, last requests can't be denied unless the Last Guard is in effect.

If you rebel, your last request may be denied by the guard.

Last Guard

Last Guard (LG) goes into effect once all the guards have died but one. The last guard remaining has earned freekill privilages and can kill all living prisoners.

Last Guard overrules last request. They can deny or accept it as they please.

Last Guard does not go into effect if ALL of the other guards were killed by:

• Kick
    Ban
    Suicide
    Teamkilled
    Leaves

Only Guard

Only Guard goes into affect when ALL the other guards have died by suicide or admin powers. Only Guard means that you DO NOT have freekill privileges, like last guards do. If you kill anyone while only guard, it IS freekill unless you have set orders that they didn't follow or they physically cause damage to you.

Only Guard doesn't go into effect if one or more of the other guards were killed by another player. In this case, it because last guard, granting the privilege to kill all remaining prisoners.

Designated Shooters

Designated Shooters are needed for most games. Wardens can assign any guard as a "designated shooter." These selected individuals are able to decide whether or not to kill people during games such as Last Reaction/First Reaction, Simon Says and What's For Dinner.

While playing these games, ONLY the designated shooter can kill/shoot/tranq prisoners. If any other guard does this, it will be counted as freekill/shoot/tranq, and you can be slayed, kicked or banned for it.

Freekilling

Freekilling is when a guard kills a prisoner for no apperant reason. If the prisoner did not break any of the rules set by the warden and did not attack a guard, then it IS freekill if a guard kills them.

It is NOT freekill when:

• You are killed for attacking a guard
    You are killed for disobeying the warden's orders
    You are killed for losing a game, such as last response
    Last Guard is in effect

Free-tranqing

Freetranqing is where a guard is using his tranquilizer to shoot a prisoner for no apperant reason. This will usually result in a slay/kick. It's not concidered freetranqing if they are disobeying orders, rules or attacking guards.

Ghosting

Ghosting is the process of giving away the location of an item or player while dead. For example, if a dead guard tells a living guard or prisoner that a player of the opposing team is in a guard tower, that's ghosting. If a dead player tells another player that there's a gun 45 degrees to his right, that's ghosting. If an ALIVE player gives out information, then it is NOT concidered ghosting, as they are alive.

Microphones

Talking on your microphone whilst dead is NOT allowed. Only members of the Wreckless Gamers clan may talk while dead. This may not be stated in the F1 Rules menu, but it is still a rule that we must enforce. Don't yell "ABUSE!" if you get muted for talking while dead.

Freedays

Freedays are the event where prisoners can do whatever they want. During freedays, the guards can not set any rules or orders. Doing so and killing any prisoner will result in a freekill.

Prisoners are allowed to have wepons, go into the guard area, go outside, or do anything they wish.

Fundays

Fundays are when no orders are given, but there are rules. This means that prisoners can go anywhere, but guards are able to tell them where not to go and what not to do.

What guards can do on fundays:

• Tell prisoners not to go in certain areas (guard area, vents, pool, outside, etc.)
    Tell prisoners not to have wepons out
    Tell prisoners not to do certain actions (jump, crouch, run, etc.)

S1.1 - Guide to being a good guard

The purpose of being a guard is to help the warden and make sure the prisoners follow the orders and rules.

Guards spawn with a tranquilizer, USP, knives, hands, fists and a random automatic wepon. These wepons are not to be used to freekill in any way. Freekilling WILL result in a slay/kick/ban.

Wepon Planting

Wepon Planting is when a guard drops their wepons for a prisoner to pick up and use. This is a bannable offence, don't do it.

S1.2 - Guide to being a good prisoner

Prisoners spawn in cells that can be opened using buttons that the guards must press. Before pressing these buttons, a warden must be appointed or it is concidered a freeday until there is one.

Once a warden is chosen, they can give prisoners rules and orders to follow. Prisoners must follow these rules and orders or the other guards are able to shoot them.

As a prisoner, the warden is able to make you do just about everything. He can NOT make you kill yourself though, it's basically the same as a freekill.

He also has the ability to make you play games, such as Last Reaction/First Reaction, Simon Says, What's for Dinner, etc. You can be shot if you lose these games.

Prisoners spawn with knives, hands and fists. They can use these tools to rebel. You are allowed to kill the guards, wardens, and disobey any orders they give you. If you do try rebeling, disobeying the warden or killing guards, you will most likely be shot and killed.

Once all of the other prisoners die and there is one left, the last prisoner gets "Last Request". This means that you can make the guards give you or the whole team a freeday, funday, play a certain game, etc.

Guide to being a good warden

Wardens are a key role in the game. You give orders to the prisoners, tell them what to do, decide who gets shot and when they get shot, and do many other things.

Orders

Wardens are able to order prisoners to do almost everything. This includes:

• Making them go to a certain place in the map.
    Making them play games
    Ordering them not to pull out wepons, like knives or guns.
    Ordering them to drop their wepons.
    Ordering them to face a certain direction or do a certain action.
    Ordering them not to do a certain action.
    Ordering them not to go into certain areas.
    Giving them a freeday.
    Giving them a funday.

When giving orders, you want to be sure you're as specific as possible. If you give orders and you aren't specific, prisoners CAN take advantage of any loopholes. If you kill them for using loopholes, it IS freekill.

Tips to avoid loopholes

[list][*]
No detours no delays: Say "No detours, No delays" and the prisoners have to go straight to the area you tell them to, or they can be shot.

"The Back Wall": When saying "Go to the back wall," try to be more specific, because the back wall could mean a spray that says "the back wall," a wall next to a cell, a wall in the outside area, etc. Try marking the wall with a spray and saying "Go to the wall with the spray." Also, specify which floor you want them to be on. If you just say the back wall, they could be on the 3rd floor back wall or the 2nd floor.

Staying at the wall: If you just say, "Go to the back wall," and don't tell them to STAY there, they can go there and instantly leave.

Games

Last Reaction/First Reaction

When playing Last Reaction/First Reaction, the warden can tell the prisoners to do a certain action. Depending on what the warden says, the first or last person to do this action will die. If the warden says "first reaction ," then the first one to do the action will die. When they say "last reaction ," the last one to do it dies.

A designated shooter is needed for this game.

Simon Says

The classic game Simon Says is played by the warden assigning someone to warden. This person will tell the prisoners what to do.

When Simon says "Simon says ," prisoners that do the action will live, and prisoners that didn't do the action will die. If Simon says "," prisoners that do the action will die, and those who didn't will live.

For this game, you must assign a Simon and a designated shooter.

What's For Dinner

What's For Dinner is where the warden goes around and asks the prisoners, "What's For Dinner?" The prisoners must then say a food item or meal, then the warden decides whether they like it or not. If they like it, the prisoner lives. If they don't, the prisoner dies.

A designated shooter is needed for this game.

S1.4 Official Rules List

This rule list was created by Krystal, I just re-posted it in the guide so it's more notice-able.

Code:
1. Prisoners will listen to the guards orders.

2.A. If there is only one guard with a microphone, he is automatically warden.
2.B. If there is no guard with a microphone, text based orders may be given.
2.C. If there are several guards with microphones, the first guard to call warden is warden.
2.D. Only the warden may make rules. If any other guard makes rules, they don’t comply.

3.A. If no rules have been made, the prisoners are allowed to do whatever they want, exept killing guards. This is called “Freeday”
3.B. If the warden makes it a "Freeday", the other guards are not allowed to interfeer with that rule or make their own rules. Rules can NOT be added to a "Freeday".
3.C When it is a "Freeday", the guards are NOT allowed to kill any prisoner AT ALL, unless a prisoner attacks a guard.

4.A. The guards are not allowed to kill prisoners for being in the guard area, having weapons out etc. unless there are orders that say they can’t have those.
4.B. The guards can’t kill a prisoner who finds a “loophole” in an order etc. “go to the backwall” and the backwall has not been specified.
4.C. The guards can't use the tranqulizer on prisoners for no reason. They do hurt.
4.D. The guards are not allowed to give prisoners guns, exept if it is a last request. This is called "weapon planting".

5. The warden is not allowed to make “kill rules”, like “execution day” or send prisoners to execution chambers/other areas that kills.

6. When there is one prisoner left, he will receive a “last request”, which can involve everything, exept no admin powers. Rejecting the last prisoner his last request results in a kick.

7.A. When there is only one guard left, he is “last guard”, which allows him to freekill everyone. Over-rules rule 6: Last request.
7.B. Under following circumstances, “last guard” will not comply: the other guards gets teamkilled/kicked/banned/suicides/leaves.

8. Orders CAN be given at any time.

9. Orders have to be specific.

10. No player is allowed to expose glitches/bugs in maps.

11. A “designated shooter” is required for all kind of games like “Simon says” and “first reaction/last reaction”. These are only two examples.

12. If the warden dies, all rules he made will stop comply and a “freeday” will occur, until another guard calls warden and makes new rules.

13. If rules are made, like “stay inside your cells”, “don’t go in the guard area”, when the prisoners already are outside their cells/inside the guard area, they must be given time to go back to their cells/go out of the guard area. Killing them without giving them time is considered “Freekill”.

14. No sexual harasement, rasism or discrimination towards other groups are allowed etc. Furries, Homosexuals.

15. No advertising for other clans. This will result in a permanent ban.

16. No blocking any routes, for example, blocking vents, doors.

17. No ghosting, meaning don't say where anyone or anything is when you are dead.

18. You are NOT allowed to copy someones name.

This is all I have for now. Tell me if you have any suggestions or if I forgot something.

Last edited by fishy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules Empty Re: Jailbreak "Guide" and Rules

Post  Akira101 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Great guide, must have taken a while. Now only if those minges read this.
Akira101
Akira101

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Only took about 20 mins. Wouldn't have taken as long if my mom wasn't making me cook food while she was at the store.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I will go ahead and link the rules i made here aswell, so people can actually see them.

1. Prisoners will listen to the guards orders.
2.A. If there is only one guard with a microphone, he is automatically warden.
2.B. If there is no guard with a microphone, text based orders may be given.
2.C. If there are several guards with microphones, the first guard to call warden is warden.
2.D. Only the warden may make rules. If any other guard makes rules, they don’t comply.
3.A. If no rules have been made, the prisoners are allowed to do whatever they want, exept killing guards. This is called “Freeday”
3.B. If the warden makes it a "Freeday", the other guards are not allowed to interfeer with that rule or make their own rules. Rules can NOT be added to a "Freeday".
3.C When it is a "Freeday", the guards are NOT allowed to kill any prisoner AT ALL, unless a prisoner attacks a guard.
4.A. The guards are not allowed to kill prisoners for being in the guard area, having weapons out etc. unless there are orders that say they can’t have those.
4.B. The guards can’t kill a prisoner who finds a “loophole” in an order etc. “go to the backwall” and the backwall has not been specified.
4.C. The guards can't use the tranqulizer on prisoners for no reason. They do hurt.
4.D. The guards are not allowed to give prisoners guns, exept if it is a last request. This is called "weapon planting".
5. The warden is not allowed to make “kill rules”, like “execution day” or send prisoners to execution chambers/other areas that kills.
6. When there is one prisoner left, he will receive a “last request”, which can involve everything, exept no admin powers. Rejecting the last prisoner his last request results in a kick.
7.A. When there is only one guard left, he is “last guard”, which allows him to freekill everyone. Over-rules rule 6: Last request.
7.B. Under following circumstances, “last guard” will not comply: the other guards gets teamkilled/kicked/banned/suicides/leaves.
8. Orders CAN be given at any time.
9. Orders have to be specific.
10. No player is allowed to expose glitches/bugs in maps.
11. A “designated shooter” is required for all kind of games like “Simon says” and “first reaction/last reaction”. These are only two examples.
12. If the warden dies, all rules he made will stop comply and a “freeday” will occur, until another guard calls warden and makes new rules.
13. If rules are made, like “stay inside your cells”, “don’t go in the guard area”, when the prisoners already are outside their cells/inside the guard area, they must be given time to go back to their cells/go out of the guard area. Killing them without giving them time is considered “Freekill”.
14. No sexual harasement, rasism or discrimination towards other groups are allowed etc. Furries, Homosexuals.
15. No advertising for other clans. This will result in a permanent ban.
16. No blocking any routes, for example, blocking vents, doors.
17. No ghosting, meaning don't say where anyone or anything is when you are dead.
18. You are NOT allowed to copy someones name.

Last edited by Krystal on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Krystal
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Thnx Kwystal ^^

Also, if all the guards are slayed and there's one left, is it only guard or last guard? Someone started an argument about this and I just want to clarify it.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Krystal wrote:I will go ahead and link the rules i made here aswell, so people can actually see them.

Other than that, it's Last Guard.
Krystal
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Btw krystal, "etc." means etcetera, not "for example"

Etcetera means "everything else"

For example: "Simon Says, Last Request, etc."

Etc. meaning: All other games besides Simon Says and Last Request.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Minion Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 pm

fishy wrote:Btw krystal, "etc." means etcetera, not "for example"

Etcetera means "everything else"

For example: "Simon Says, Last Request, etc."

Etc. meaning: All other games besides Simon Says and Last Request.

I think he knows Razz But just got confused. Anyhow good guide.
Dark Minion
Dark Minion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark-minion/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 am

I belive i mixed up the swedish and english term, ex. in swedish (meaning example), and etc. The time were 1 or 2am by the time i made these rules.
Krystal
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Defaulty Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I think something that should be added is that when you are the last prisoner, you don't get a last request if you rebel.
Defaulty
Defaulty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Defaulty wrote:I think something that should be added is that when you are the last prisoner, you don't get a last request if you rebel.

Added.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down