Player Model

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Player Model

Post  Krystal on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 am

I found something that i think we sould add to Jailbreak as player model for me:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=115786
avatar
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  XDaniel98X on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

use it use it use it use it use it use it use it use it use itv use it use it use it use it
avatar
XDaniel98X

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Fishy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm

omg yeessss
avatar
Fishy

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Akira101 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 pm

OMG use it, i have the game she from too Razz
avatar
Akira101

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Dragon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 pm

hell yeah!!!!!!!!
avatar
Dragon

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Metaork2 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

this is tht krystal player isnt it

Metaork2

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 19
Location : my house, oxfordshire, England, UK, EU, the world, the milky way, plz send all bombs addresed to 'me'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  iChimvi on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm

UUUSSSEEEE IIITTTTT bounce bounce
avatar
iChimvi

Posts : 148
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21
Location : United States, WV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Bob Dole on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm

It might be hard, cause its a player model so everyone will use it, but if you want just you to use it, it might take some coding
avatar
Bob Dole

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Bob_Dole

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Predator on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah I agree with Bob if one person gets one everyone should.
avatar
Predator

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-14
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Akira101 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Just like the error Razz
avatar
Akira101

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 22
Location : Canada eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Dark Minion on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Akira101 wrote:Just like the error Razz

Dude the error is a god...
avatar
Dark Minion

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-01-01
Location : England

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark-minion/

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  RazNiagi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 am

Predator wrote:Yeah I agree with Bob if one person gets one everyone should.
I would actually say Krystal should get this without everyone having it. The only hard thing to do would be to make a code so that only Krystal could get it and that is a pretty easy code for somene who knows LUA.
avatar
RazNiagi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 244
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 22
Location : Georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Krystal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 am

I belive Uber knows how to fix that.
avatar
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Dark Minion on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:02 am

RazNiagi wrote:
Predator wrote:Yeah I agree with Bob if one person gets one everyone should.
I would actually say Krystal should get this without everyone having it. The only hard thing to do would be to make a code so that only Krystal could get it and that is a pretty easy code for somene who knows LUA.

Well not really.

You see this gamemode is different from others. In the meaning of the way you dont get to choose what job or class you are. For this to to work you would hae to change to whole gamemode around by making a extra class (Prisoners and Guards) which Krystal only has access to. Also by doing that you will add alot of complications to the gamemode and therefore making it buggy.
avatar
Dark Minion

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-01-01
Location : England

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark-minion/

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Krystal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:11 am

Can't you like make a Rank that is allowed to use it? For example, a Leader rank that has exclusive access to it?
avatar
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Dark Minion on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:29 am

Krystal wrote:Can't you like make a Rank that is allowed to use it? For example, a Leader rank that has exclusive access to it?

Maybe if it was RP it would amazingly easy...But i dont think its possible with JB. Ask Uber see if he knows anyway you can do it.
avatar
Dark Minion

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-01-01
Location : England

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark-minion/

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  RazNiagi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 am

Dark Minion wrote:
Krystal wrote:Can't you like make a Rank that is allowed to use it? For example, a Leader rank that has exclusive access to it?

Maybe if it was RP it would amazingly easy...But i dont think its possible with JB. Ask Uber see if he knows anyway you can do it.
Again, it is extremely easy. The LUA file doesn't complicate the gamemode at all and I can even explain how the LUA would work.
Step 1) LUA retreives STEAM IDs.
Step 2) LUA checks IDs in a table inside the LUA file itself.
Step 3) LUA delays for 100ms and then changes the matching STEAM IDs player model to the new Krystal model.

If I knew LUA, this would take me 5 minutes.
avatar
RazNiagi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 244
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 22
Location : Georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Dark Minion on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:39 am

RazNiagi wrote:
Dark Minion wrote:
Krystal wrote:Can't you like make a Rank that is allowed to use it? For example, a Leader rank that has exclusive access to it?

Maybe if it was RP it would amazingly easy...But i dont think its possible with JB. Ask Uber see if he knows anyway you can do it.
Again, it is extremely easy. The LUA file doesn't complicate the gamemode at all and I can even explain how the LUA would work.
Step 1) LUA retreives STEAM IDs.
Step 2) LUA checks IDs in a table inside the LUA file itself.
Step 3) LUA delays for 100ms and then changes the matching STEAM IDs player model to the new Krystal model.

If I knew LUA, this would take me 5 minutes.

I was thinking he wanted to switch models. not keep it Razz
avatar
Dark Minion

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-01-01
Location : England

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark-minion/

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Krystal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:38 am

I mean, HG had melon suits for VIP, so we should be able to fix that aswell.
avatar
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Pendoom on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

Why are we deciding to copy everything krystal? First the menu, now the melon suits. Lets be original here.
avatar
Pendoom

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Krystal on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 am

This aint a melon suit. I just used it as an example. That will be a unique player model for me, if we put it in. The melon suit were for all VIPs, AND it were cheap, due to messed up hitbox. We are not copying. This is something i have wanted for a long time.
avatar
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Bob Dole on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 am

Pendoom knows LUA, ask that mofo! tongue
avatar
Bob Dole

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 21
Location : Arizona

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Bob_Dole

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Model

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum