Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Leave :(

5 posters

Go down

Short Leave :( Empty Short Leave :(

Post  Dragon Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 am

I have decided that I am going to be on hold for a little while because of the stuff that is happening in my life. I got a new girlfriend, new job, more school, dealing with my brother's senior year (he asks me advice everyday), buying stuff for my apartment, got a new car (Dodge Charger), and trying to find a better headset for me. I will still be part of wG, but I just won't be here probably until after Super Bowl XLV. If I get promoted, someone let me know so when I become active again, I will come out a different rank. Good-bye wG!!!!
Sad
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Short Leave :( Empty Re: Short Leave :(

Post  Defaulty Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm

THAT'S A LOTTA STUFF!
Well good luck with what you have!
Defaulty
Defaulty

Back to top Go down

Post  Metaork2 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

good luck on........well everything

Metaork2

Location : my house, oxfordshire, England, UK, EU, the world, the milky way, plz send all bombs addresed to 'me'

Back to top Go down

Post  lippyatb Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Dragon wrote:I have decided that I am going to be on hold for a little while because of the stuff that is happening in my life. I got a new girlfriend, new job, more school, dealing with my brother's senior year (he asks me advice everyday), buying stuff for my apartment, got a new car (Dodge Charger), and trying to find a better headset for me. I will still be part of wG, but I just won't be here probably until after Super Bowl XLV. If I get promoted, someone let me know so when I become active again, I will come out a different rank. Good-bye wG!!!!
Sad

Good Luck Dragon!
lippyatb
lippyatb

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisongs Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Good lucj I would give you one of my cookies but raz closed my topic with out giving them back to me D:
Trisongs
Trisongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down