Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maps for JAILBREAK

3 posters

Go down

Maps for JAILBREAK Empty Maps for JAILBREAK

Post  OneManCheeseBurger Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Id like to help make a new map with some guys on source sdk. Ive gotten some pics of alcatraz that we could do. and the vents could be extended. Any takers?

OneManCheeseBurger

Back to top Go down

Maps for JAILBREAK Empty Re: Maps for JAILBREAK

Post  RazNiagi Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:13 pm

OneManCheeseBurger wrote:Id like to help make a new map with some guys on source sdk. Ive gotten some pics of alcatraz that we could do. and the vents could be extended. Any takers?

Doesn't sound that hard. I could use something to take up time, too.
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Metaork2 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 am

I tried to make a jb map but then my computer's blue tooth crashed and took the wireless card and everything else with it

Metaork2

Location : my house, oxfordshire, England, UK, EU, the world, the milky way, plz send all bombs addresed to 'me'

Back to top Go down

Post  OneManCheeseBurger Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 am

RazNiagi wrote:
OneManCheeseBurger wrote:Id like to help make a new map with some guys on source sdk. Ive gotten some pics of alcatraz that we could do. and the vents could be extended. Any takers?

ok no here is the thing ive never used source sdk but my new comp can handle it now. old ones always crashed from it. im very sure its not that hard. hopefully. anywyas RazNiagi thanks for pitching in. Also when i mean extend the vents make them longer but not as long as havoc's vents on that map! those were so fucking long and confusing i couldnt make it to the hiding place or weapons and the guards got me

OneManCheeseBurger

Back to top Go down

Post  RazNiagi Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

OneManCheeseBurger wrote:
RazNiagi wrote:

ok no here is the thing ive never used source sdk but my new comp can handle it now. old ones always crashed from it. im very sure its not that hard. hopefully. anywyas RazNiagi thanks for pitching in. Also when i mean extend the vents make them longer but not as long as havoc's vents on that map! those were so fucking long and confusing i couldnt make it to the hiding place or weapons and the guards got me

I know what you mean. Source SDK isn't very hard at all, it just takes time, and that's something I have.
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down