Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cammy gag abuse

+2
Nufag
rexymoo22
6 posters

Go down

cammy gag abuse Empty cammy gag abuse

Post  rexymoo22 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 am

i wuz playin on wg jailbreak and cammy fukkin gagged me 4 no reason and didnt ungag me so i had to join back again. confused
rexymoo22
rexymoo22

Back to top Go down

cammy gag abuse Empty Re: cammy gag abuse

Post  Nufag Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:23 am

rexymoo22 wrote:i wuz playin on wg jailbreak and cammy fukkin gagged me 4 no reason and didnt ungag me so i had to join back again. confused

Where do I begin. First off i will begin by correcting your spelling mistakes so that anyone above the age of 5 can understand.

'I was playing on wG jailbreak and Cammy fucking gagged me for no reason and didn't ungag me so I had to re-join.'

There we are.
To finish this off I will explain that you were gagged for ghosting several times.
Nufag
Nufag

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Also note that re-joining to avoid a gag is a ban-able offense.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  rexymoo22 Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 am

i was a fool to post this and i hope cammy will accept my apoligy
rexymoo22
rexymoo22

Back to top Go down

Post  Metaork2 Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 am

crazycammy4 wrote:
rexymoo22 wrote:i wuz playin on wg jailbreak and cammy fukkin gagged me 4 no reason and didnt ungag me so i had to join back again. confused

Where do I begin. First off i will begin by correcting your spelling mistakes so that anyone above the age of 5 can understand.

'I was playing on wG jailbreak and Cammy fucking gagged me for no reason and didn't ungag me so I had to re-join.'

There we are.
To finish this off I will explain that you were gagged for ghosting several times.

cammy do u you hav HAVE to correct every single mistake

Metaork2

Location : my house, oxfordshire, England, UK, EU, the world, the milky way, plz send all bombs addresed to 'me'

Back to top Go down

Post  XDaniel98X Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 am

Metaork2 wrote:
crazycammy4 wrote:

There we are.

Cammy do u you hav have to correct every single mistake.

yus and you need to learn punctuation and where to put capital letters
XDaniel98X
XDaniel98X

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishy Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 am

XDaniel98X wrote:
Metaork2 wrote:
crazycammy4 wrote:

There we are.

Cammy, do u you hav have to correct every single mistake?

Do it right next time.
Fishy
Fishy

Back to top Go down

Post  RazNiagi Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 am

XDaniel98X wrote:
Metaork2 wrote:
crazycammy4 wrote:

There we are.

Cammy do u you hav have to correct every single mistake.

Is it just me, or did anyone else find this post a little ironic?
RazNiagi
RazNiagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down