Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jailbreak Discussion

+2
Krystal
Darkfrisco
6 posters

Go down

Jailbreak Discussion Empty Jailbreak Discussion

Post  Darkfrisco Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm

So far playing Jailbreak to has been really fun. Meeting old friend from way back. Bring back Bob Dole day. See people killing guards over and over again. Warden giving strict orders and actually making it feel like prison. Even the parts of people t-bagging each other. But anyways its been very good. Only downside is the maps. Seems like it downgraded from the other maps we had back then. I dont know if this is temporally or not. But i think if we should get the old maps. Like the mars map with the actual weapon on the tables and breakable boxes. Want to say anything else? Speak ur mind Razz
Darkfrisco
Darkfrisco

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak Discussion Empty Re: Jailbreak Discussion

Post  Krystal Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 pm

The thing is that this is not HG. And we are currently working on adding our rules to the server, and weapon spawns are also one of our top priorities. And about the other Mars map. That is a map that i want in the clan also, because the one we have now, the prisoner doors kills people.
Krystal
Krystal
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Batderp Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 am

Darkfrisco wrote:So far playing Jailbreak to has been really fun. Meeting old friend from way back. Bring back Bob Dole day. See people killing guards over and over again. Warden giving strict orders and actually making it feel like prison. Even the parts of people t-bagging each other. But anyways its been very good. Only downside is the maps. Seems like it downgraded from the other maps we had back then. I dont know if this is temporally or not. But i think if we should get the old maps. Like the mars map with the actual weapon on the tables and breakable boxes. Want to say anything else? Speak ur mind Razz

Should be in suggestions.

Batderp

http://www.lemonparty.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwwi Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:22 am

The back wall should have a name, and the name would be painted onto the back wall. Just an idea.
Kiwwi
Kiwwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thertowey Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 am

Krystal wrote:The thing is that this is not HG. And we are currently working on adding our rules to the server, and weapon spawns are also one of our top priorities. And about the other Mars map. That is a map that i want in the clan also, because the one we have now, the prisoner doors kills people.

I posted a rule on suggestions that should bea rule
Thertowey
Thertowey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nufag Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

Krystal, i know how to add the weapon spawns. Steam chat me whenever you get online.
Nufag
Nufag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down