Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Rp Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Dark Rp Suggestions Empty Dark Rp Suggestions

Post  Darkfrisco Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Sense i use to been an admin and mod on dark rp servers. I have had alot of experience. Here is a a couple things that will make the game more enjoyable and making people want to join in someways.

* Tazer. The "cops" are usually the people getting shot. And rarely EVER arrest someone unless a thieve is pick-locking a door. This tazer is a gun when left click if drops the person to the ground and unable to move. Right click tazes the person to stay on the ground for a short while. Giving you time to get there and arrest. This was the #1 reason why the dark rp servers were so popular and so full

*I know Cammy has Madcow weapons but i think everyone should have fists. I think they are called that. So when a person can fist fight. Punch a window out. Kill a person if have no weapons. It is something to have to help the person or making a moshpit. Twisted Evil

*Drug Dealer. Later on people start to get bored. So people like to do marijuana and have a ball with the colors and high jumping. So Drug Dealers are always fun to have just to have fun with other players.

*Car Dealer. At this point we don't need one. But in the future if you go to a bit bigger of a map ( i recommend Evo city) get cars. Or a couple of the sickness cars which are very fun.

*Guns. Everything looks fine except for the citizens able to buy guns. Their is a reason why gun dealers are there. If citizens could buy guns. If someone is getting robbed they can easily buy a gun, open the door, and pop them in the head. Atleast they should buy from gun dealers to not make them lonely. Buying their own ammo is fine though.

*You should be able to see peoples names from afar. It gives away peoples locations. If you know how to modified it do it.

~Everything else is fine so far. Cammy has done a good job getting the stuff needed to be put in there. I hope to see they stuff put into the server and see the server prosper.
~I take pride in what i write~

~~~~~Addons after the post!~~~~~

*Be able to use gravity gun on printers. They are a pain cause you cant move them.

~I dont exspect to let all these be put in or all at one time.~

Last edited by Darkfrisco on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a thing.)
Darkfrisco
Darkfrisco

Back to top Go down

Dark Rp Suggestions Empty Re: Dark Rp Suggestions

Post  Nufag Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Everything you see here ^^^ should be added by Wednesday as i'm away tomorrow afternoon so won't be able to work on the servers too much. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming!
Nufag
Nufag

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfrisco Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

i will be frequently adding new things as a i play the game more in my main post or in the reply thread so look out O.o
Darkfrisco
Darkfrisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down