Wreckless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here!

4 posters

Go down

Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here! Empty Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here!

Post  Pendoom Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gchq2w3v891rb

I took the time to pack all of the maps that wG uses on TTT into a zip to make things easier for you guys Very Happy.
Pendoom
Pendoom

Back to top Go down

Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here! Empty Re: Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here!

Post  Trisongs Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 am

ok now that we have the maps what about the 120 file load Question
Trisongs
Trisongs

Back to top Go down

Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here! Empty Re: Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here!

Post  Nufag Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 am

Fuck sake, the 120 file load was because YOU DON'T HAVE CSS!
Nufag
Nufag

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendoom Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 am

crazycammy4 wrote:Fuck sake, the 120 file load was because YOU DON'T HAVE CSS!
^^^^^^^^ what he said :u
Pendoom
Pendoom

Back to top Go down

Dont you just hate the download time for all the TTT maps? Well i got a .zip of all of them packed here! Empty RANDOM!

Post  XDaniel98X Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 am

KEY BOARD SMASH! BFGBFGBIN Suspect Arrow Arrow Arrow Surprised
XDaniel98X
XDaniel98X

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendoom Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:12 am

XDaniel98X wrote:KEY BOARD SMASH! BFGBFGBIN Suspect Arrow Arrow Arrow Surprised

This is server talk, not off topic or rage. Don't do that here Neutral
Pendoom
Pendoom

Back to top Go down